Monday, July 11, 2011

July 11th, 2011

July 11th, 2011


Today was one of those days, where I didn’t wanna do much but lay around.....so kinda did that. Not being able to see much out of my right eye is the source of this, and it sucks cus I only have a limited time left with the kids. We did play red rover with a lot of them, which is a great idea for kids here cus they are all much more tough than the kids in america. Saw some little children get laid out! But they always get back up with a big ol smile, ready for more. Wish I was that tough when I was younger. Puts me to shame.

Not super eventful but hope I’ll be able to see soon. Still got the left eye so still in business for now. Every day that goes by makes me more and more excited for exploring other parts of the world.....

No comments:

Post a Comment